I have very allergy-prone or easily irritated skin...

Last Updated: Mar 10, 2014 08:07AM UTC
If you have very allergy-prone or easily irritated skin, we have two suggestions:
  • Ask your dermatologist for a patch test.
  • Choose VMV products with the highest VH-Ratings.
A patch test is a painless procedure that shows which ingredients you in particular need to avoid. This significantly reduces the expense, frustration, and skin trauma of trial and error.

If you are in the USA, ask your dermatologist if s/he uses CAMP (the Contact Allergen Management Program of the American Contact Dermatitis Society). If your physician does use CAMP, s/he'll be able to give you a list of not just your allergens but of specific products that you can use.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found